Thursday, October 28, 2010

Websites

Some websites are reliable and some aren’t, to me almost every website is a mix of both. You can’t really believe everything that is posted up on every website without looking through a couple of other ones. That is why I like Google. With Google you can type in one thing and they give you many different website about that one little search. I lately have been using Google to define words for me, I just type in for example, define misunderstood and right then and there about 1,540,000 results come up in less than 1 second. Of course that’s a lot of websites to go through but by the first two or three you see you already have gotten your answer to your question and have made sure that it was the right answer. Im not saying all websites always have something wrong on them but what I am saying that it is always good to look at others also just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment