Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Virtual Life

  I used to spend a lot of time on the computer over the summer and in high school. But is was never for anything important. Before college I never really used the computer for school work. I was always on my-space, face-book, you-tube, editing pictures, and all those online games. I use to be on the computer for hours to the point that my parents had to limit my time on the computer to no more then an hour a day. High school teachers
barely gave us homework that is online or needed to be typed and if it needed to be typed they usually let us do it in class. So that was why I had always spend so much time online doing unimportant things

     I still spend a lot of time on the computer. But lately I've been spending way to much time on it. It's not bad that I have been because what I mostly do on the computer is  my homework and also look around on blackboard to see if any of my teachers have posted anything on there for me to do and also check my e-mail. Lately my sister's laptop has been my life. That's were everything that I have written is stored in. Once she moves by the end of this month, I'm going to have to move all my flies to a flash drive and get my own laptop, which is what I'm saving for at the moment. Face-book and all that fun stuff I use to be on isn't really important to me any more. My virtual life isn't as fun as it used to be any more because after I'm finish with all the homework I needed to do I become tired and just turn off the computer and go to bed or take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment